The Quenching Ambition

The Quenching Ambition

Life is purposeless without a goal in life. You have no direction to follow or a path to go on. So if you don't have one, you need one! -Kavya Mehta



Confused-Bemused,

Ambitious-Capricious,

Restless-Endless.

 

I sit in the garden on a bench,

Staring at the clueless sky with a quench.

I am assured that I will become something great one day,

But I just need to decide rapidly someday.

 

My heart is set on my goals,

I just need to decide one path within my self-control.

 

I dream of getting fame and money,

But that's not the end,

I wish to be a good human with a desire to help others,

Make them smile and laugh as I be funny.

 

I hanker to make my nation proud of me,

I aspire to repay my owes and debts to my nation,

Which I know I can never but at least can try my best with determination.

 

I know what I dream is just a huge aspect,

And I need to dig deeper into the exact prospect.

 

I have imagined myself in the place of numerous professions thousands of times,

From being a doctor treating her patients with utmost determination,

to a civil servant with utmost respect and honour for the nation.

From an engineer who invents, designs, analyzes, builds and tests machines,

To a pilot with wings to fly the whole of evergreens.

From a world-class chef who makes delectable unique dishes,

To an entrepreneur who takes risks to start her company with hope and wishes.

From being an economist studying micro-macro economy as an expert,

To a successful author whose books and literature is stalwart.

From a scientist who invents and discovers new things,

To a teacher who sets knowledge to wings.

 

What not may I have dreamt of,

But now it’s my turn to choose one of them as a goal,

And make it a part of my soul.

Choosing a career is a puzzle to solve,

If you can't solve it,

You're out of it.

It’s not that difficult to get it right,

It just needs a little sense of direction from our heart and mind.

 

I'll just say that

Don't hope for the best and the right, just do the rightfully best

And that's what is your ambition!

Just make the dream come true with your clear vision!

 

A poem from an ambitious girl to everyone who are ready to carry all the costs to achieve their goals!

Dream big, Think big, Do big!

Vision from sea to sea and Fly high!

Set your wings open! Don't let anyone stop you on your path to success!

-Kavya Mehta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Media and Misinformation POEM: Shadows of Doubt

Spot the Fake: Your Guide to Real News

Sapphire Souls, Golden Dreams....World Cup Time