ENTITY


Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it. ---Charles R Swindoll

          

ENTITY

I sit near the wide window,

staring into the soulless sky,

sinking into my thoughts,

I just ask why, why and why.

 

Stuck in a dilemma,

Just one thing comes to my mind,

Life is a different story for you and me

Distinct problems for mankind,

I console myself by remembering this key

 

No one knows what I think,

No one knows what problems I face,

But I can just tell that

Life is an unknown game

 

It is filled of ups and downs,

A Ladder to climb and to come down,

An Infusion of Forlornness and Elation,

That’s all what makes it LIFE – the unique creation.





 

 ---Kavya Mehta 

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Media and Misinformation POEM: Shadows of Doubt

Spot the Fake: Your Guide to Real News

Sapphire Souls, Golden Dreams....World Cup Time